GuidePedia


My name is Gaston Bilobrowka. I’m an architect and artist from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I’m also a self-taught carpenter, and I love to surf. That’s what drove me to fuse both of my passions together–surfing and wood working.
My work captures some of the best waves in the world in a three dimensional way. The photos above show Teahupoo and Padang Padang, and I’m in the process of working on new ones.
The idea represents what every surfer dreams: that the tube lasts forever; the essence of the wave with its particular movement and shape. Wood is such a beautiful material to work with. Each one has as many unique textures as a wave. In a sense I can do the same wave several times, but they will never be the same, just like the waves.
See more of Gaston’s work on Instagram



 
Top