GuidePedia



After breaking his lower leg in early September and while sat on the couch healing up, doing pretty much any thing I could to heal quicker Bearman started putting together all his best clips from the last couple of years.
“It made me happy remembering all the fun & enjoyment i’d had from surfing and travelling the past few years.” he says
“I’m now back in the surf and have been for the last week. Froth levels are running high after having 11 weeks out of the water and each day my ankle gets a bit more flexible and my surfing improves.
“In just over a weeks time I will be heading to compete in China for the A.S.P Go Pro World longboard Championships. I’m not expecting huge results after my injury just yet! But I’m going to be super stoked to be surfing with the worlds best in warmer waters and if i get a few scores and make a heat or two it will be a bonus.”
Good luck big fella. Glad you are back!

 
Top