GuidePedia



New York workers were surprised when they took the ferry to Manhattan on Monday morning when they saw a man in a suit on a SUP crossing between New Jersey and New York. 

Scott Holt, 32, had a meeting in town and didn't want to pay for the ferry ticket, so he just grabbed his board. With strong winds that day and a lapping body of water, the actor still managed to cross the Hudson River in 30 minutes, briefcase in hand. "I just wanted to get to my meeting on time," this zany American told the New York Post. "And I didn't want to pay for the ferry. I'm a soulless artist." 

As he approached Manhattan, Holt looked for a place to dock: "I didn't know where I was going. I was looking for a place where I could go down easily but the current started to intensify." That's when he was arrested by the police. 

"Don't worry, I got to my meeting on time," he concluded on his Instagram account.

 
Top