GuidePedia

Pedro Henrique conquered the inaugural Quiksilver Pro Casablanca, at Anfaplace, in Morocco.

The Portuguese-Brazilian surfer defeated Gatien Delahaye in an exciting final. With a victory in North Africa, Henrique also captured the World Surf League (WSL) European Men's title.
The surfer from Guadeloupe started well with a 7.17 for four strong backside turns. A few minutes later Delahaye would add a 7.37 to his total heat score. With five minutes on the clock, Pedro Henrique lands two critical foam climbs to steal the trophy.
"It feels amazing I just can't describe it. Winning the European title was a complete surprise, and it's amazing, it just gives me more drive for the next events," expressed Henrique.
"It just goes to prove that all the work I'm doing is going in the right direction. I really want to thank God, my family for supporting and encouraging me always, and my coaches who have been helping me change the way I compete and prepare physically and mentally."
Quiksilver Pro Casablanca 2015 | Final
1. Pedro Henrique (PRT) 13.77
2. Gatien Delahaye (GLP) 13.57

 
Top