GuidePedia




Pierre Louis Costes has just punched out his latest podcast from what he described as a pretty different destination in terms of surfing.

"Shot during the 'Passing Through' project, we went to Japan to shoot a section for the movie with Dallas Singer and Tom Rigby, needless to say our expectations were greatly exceeded," tells Pierre. "I've never been to a place that is so clean and organised, it is impressive, and as a fan of sushi, I was in heaven."

Pierre and the crew of Passing Through shot to Japan hot on the tail of a typhoon swell, ensuring that it was more than general hygiene and sustenance that impressed them. "I'd like to go back, it's a fickle place but it is worth the risk. I wish I had seen more of the country, the trip was very short but I'll be back for sure."

 
Top