GuidePedia


Have no words to explain how much you inspire me my friend, hope to see you again one day and thank you for everything you did for me! Love you brother..

''Death is nothing. I have only crossed to the other side of the path. I am who I am you are who you are. I’m still gonna be what I used to mean to you. Call me by my name, talk to me like you’ve always did. You’re still living in the creatures’ world; I’m now living in the Creator’s world. Don’t use a solemn or sad tone; keep laughing at things that made us laugh together. Pray, smile, think about me. Let my name be pronounced at home as it always was, without emphasis or gloom. Life means everything it ever meant, the string has not been cut. Why would I be out of your thoughts just because I’m out of your sight? I’m not far, I’m just on the other side of the path… You that have stayed, keep going, life goes on, just as nice and beautiful as it always was. I’m gonna be up here, smiling and looking after each and everyone of you!''

Edited by Bruno Zanin
Narration by Nathan Malagoli
Filmed by Bruno Zanin, Mark Daniel, Pablo Aguiar, Alex Ribas, James Thisted and William Zimmermann
Translated by Lucas Zuch
Words by Santo Agostinho
Music / Bon iver - Towers
LEGENDS NEVER DIE… REST IN PEACE RICARDO!

 
Top