GuidePedia




Craig Anderson’s on-wave limb placement makes calm seem agressive, and he carries a similarly brilliant nonchalance on land too. Safe to say, this is a gent with fine taste. Enter: Txoko, Craig’s new signature sunglasses care of Electric.

“Since joining the Electric family, it’s been a pleasure wearing sunglasses designed by Kip Arnette and his team at Electric,” says Craig. “The Reprise has been a favourite of mine for its shape and solid acetate frame, but I’ve always wanted something more unique to me – which is what I tried to create with the Txoko. I can’t explain why something feels natural and comfortable be it an item of clothing or an accessory but similarly, I can’t explain why the Txoko feels right to me. All I knew was that I wanted clean, wearable lines and a timeless quality – elements that I was lucky enough to incorporate via the Electric design team. I’m excited to introduce the Txoko.”

 
Top